For VDL Systems, the advanced welding hall is of crucial importance since it allows the company to provide the complete construction work for many types of machines within its own walls. Needless to say, all personnel on this department is very skillful and a specialist in constructing stainless steel construction components. Most of these parts are produced at our own machining and sheet metal workshops.
Spacious Welding Hall
In general, our products are being engineered, constructed, mounted and installed internally, so that the entire production process is under strict control of the company management.
Specifically, the same accounts for all welding activities necessary for building processing machines. To achieve this, our welding personnel and welding experts have unlimited access to:
- Factory hall (+/-3.600m²) equipped with 30 fully equipped welding shops for customer-specific and serial welding
- Construction hall (+/-3.000m²) for very large welding and assembling of systems
- Serial welding hall (1.200m²) fully equipped for serial welding by robotic cells
Besides manual welding, our welding department is equipped with various advanced robotic welding installations, which are deployed to serial welding. Consequently, we can offer a wide variety of serial (welding) assemblies against an attractive cost price. Currently, VDL Systems’ welding department consists of the following robotic welding systems:
- 6 Welding robots, installed on 2 lines for very large series
- 2 Welding robot installations with each a twin cell configuration for serial welding
- 2 Welding robots for welding straight seams
Are you interested in detailed information on our abilities, please contact us! We will be glad to discuss your challenge or demand and like to help you with any (technical) questions.